The traditional Full Irish Breakfast is also known as a "fry-up"!
Here's how to make a tasty one.
3.Rashers (slices of bacon)
6.White and black puddding
1. Fry a little oil on a frying pan on a medium to high heat.
2. Add the sausages.
3. Chop the puddings into slices and add to the pan, folowed by the rashers.
4. Crack the eggs open onto the pan and allow to cook.
5. Chop the mushrooms thinly and add to the pan.
6. Heat the baked beans in a saucepan.
7. Serve on a plate, accompanied by fresh orange juice and tea and toast. (Barrys and Lyons are the most popular tea brands in Ireland)