giovedì 16 giugno 2011
How To Make Irish Stew
Task: How to make Irish stew.
Need: 2 large onions
4 large carrots
½ stewing steak lamb
8 large potatoes
Salt & paper
Steps: 1. First wash the onions, cut and add them to a pot.
2. Next wash the carrots, cut and them to a pot.
3. Now wash and peel the potatoes, then add them to the pot.
4. Cut the meat or lamb into small pieces and lightly brown them in the pan before adding them to the pot.
5. Boil a pot of water and add the potatoes, carrots and onions.
6. Boil the stew for an hour.
7. Add salt and pepper if you needed for taste.
8. Now you can eat or serve your Irish stew.